Got the Pinterest bug yet?
Here are some Maui people who are into Pinterest in a BIG way. The numbers are as of this date, and they change quickly, I notice. These pinners are (luckily for us) serious!
Pinners are listed by number of pins in ascending order.
Criteria: at least 500 pins, located on Maui, and solid:
1. Peter Liu. 27 boards, 564 pins, 443 followers. "Professional photographer, social media consultant, scuba diver, techie, tinkerer, mindwalker, lifelong geek."
2. Georgie Hunter's mauihunter collection. 35 boards, 801 pins, 137 followers. "I am a Maui Realtor who likes to take pictures and get creative with them. Been living on the north shore since 1981 and loving every minute of it."
3. mauijamee. 47 boards, 831 pins, 402 followers. "Living on a volcano on Maui with my cute little goats and making Beachy Boho inspired jewelry <3"
4. HanaMauiCreations. 26 boards, 1224 pins, 196 followers. "We are a mother daughter team creating beach inspired jewelry, baskets and art."
5. Lahainarental. 52 boards, 1621 pins, 890 followers. "Beautiful vacation rental in the heart of historic Lahaina. Upstairs unit is surrounded by lush landscaping and overlooks the beautiful garden pool."
6. AMauiblog. 71 boards, 1816 pins, 657 followers. "Aloha! I am Liza Pierce . I wear many hats: Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Social Media Consultant, etc. I love to laugh. I use smiley a lot."
7. Luana Fukumoto's mauimonmpreneur collection. 48 boards, 2000 pins, 256 followers. "Raising a family & running a business in paradise. Life is good on Maui!"
See Luana's recent blog post: Pinterest Christmas Fever.
8. Travel to Maui - 29 boards, 2392 pins, 448 followers. "Travel to Maui is a Hawaii based travel agency located on the island of Maui. We specialize in honeymoons and destination wedding travel packages to Hawaii and Tahiti, including tours and excursions."
9. Maui Feng Shui by Kanoe. 60 boards, 4956 pins, 2092 followers. "I am a feng shui consultant, interior decorator & home stager, who also loves essential oils, being creative, organic gardening, healthy cooking and living a beautiful, happy life from the inside out!"
10. MybuddyonMaui. 35 boards, 8981 pins, 954 followers. "Your Local Connection on Things to do in Maui".
As you can see, the boards range from personal to business, and everywhere in between. And of course, this list is by no means comprehensive. I chose these pinners because they caught my Pinterest fancy, and I'm now following them.
Me? I'm small potatoes, casual -- a dabbler.
mauilibrarian2, 7 boards, 35 pins. "Learner-reader/teacher-librarian, ed tech tester, videographer, grandma. Inquisitive and happy to share." My Celebrate Maui board has my favorite blog posts.